Uterine Fibroids Study
DO YOU HAVE UTERINE FIBROIDS?
If you have heavy bleeding associated with uterine fibroids, then you might consider volunteering for a clinical research study.
To qualify, you must:
• Be 20-49 years of age
• Have heavy bleeding associated with uterine fibroids
• Be premenopausal (still have menstrual periods)
Other criteria will apply.
What You Can Expect During the Study as a Participant:
• You will receive study-related care at every visit, including physical exams and tests that measure your health.
• You must successfully complete a screening period to begin taking the investigational study drug.
• Once you begin the study drug, the study staff will monitor your health for changes in your menstrual bleeding and the size of your fibroids.
• You may be required to discontinue taking hormonal birth control or other medications before screening may begin; this is to make sure these drugs are "washed out" of your system before starting the study medication, as they could interfere with the results of the study.
Study medication and study-related care, supplies and non-hormonal birth control will be provided at no cost.
Initial contact by telephone will help our staff answer any questions you may have and determine if you would be eligible to participate. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Please call 206-522-3330 x 2 or email our recruitment team