What our volunteers and patients say about Seattle Women's:
- "I found the study and all of the people involved incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. I have already recommended friends to Seattle Women's and will continue to do so - I have always been impressed with the level of service I receive!"
- "I feel more comfortable here than at my regular doctor. The staff are so kind and accommodating. They are over the top helpful and supportive - I look forward to more studies to stay a part of the clinic. Thanks!"
- "I felt very comfortable and informed throughout the study. Great work and thank you!"
- "The women who work here are WONDERFUL! I have been a research patient for over a year now, and have never felt more comfortable in a medical environment. Everyone is so easy to talk to, questions are encouraged, and they make sure you leave every appointment with a definite understanding of what is going on with your body. I can't recommend this clinic enough."
- "I have been receiving treatment for perimenopause/menopause here since 2008, and my care and attention received has been nothing but first-rate. In fact, whenever I have happened to mention to other health providers I have seen that my gynecologist is Dr. Robin Kroll, they almost always say, with pronounced reverence, something to the effect of 'oh wow, she really knows her stuff. You are in good hands.'"